Endocrinologist - Central Vermont Medical Center
Set in the heart of the Green Mountain State, Central Vermont Medical Center (CVMC) offers both an exceptional professional environment and a location that provides easy access to lakes, mountains, rivers, and numerous outdoor activities year-round. This unparalleled setting makes CVMC an ideal place for both professional growth and raising a family.
We are actively seeking a highly dedicated and knowledgeable Endocrinologist to join our esteemed medical team. In our outpatient practice, you will focus on delivering unparalleled care and therapeutic interventions to patients presenting with diverse endocrinological conditions.
· Conduct comprehensive patient evaluations, including reviewing medical histories, performing physical examinations, and supervising diagnostic evaluations related to endocrinology.
· Use your specialized knowledge to diagnose and treat conditions like diabetes, obesity, and their complications.
· Address issues related to osteoporosis, metabolic bone disease, and other related conditions.
· Work in close collaboration with the diabetic educator in our diabetes clinic.
· Engage in multidisciplinary collaborations, liaising with departments like primary care and podiatry.
· Employ advanced tools such as insulin pumps and glucose sensors in patient care.
· Mentor residents and students, promoting their professional growth.
· Participate actively in research initiatives in the endocrinology domain.
· MD or DO degree with a specialization in Endocrinology.
· Board certification or eligibility in Endocrinology.
· Current and unrestricted medical license.
· Demonstrable expertise in endocrinological conditions.
· Strong interpersonal skills and proficient communication abilities with patients, families, and medical staff.
· Flexible approach to patient care and scheduling.
· Familiarity with electronic medical record (EMR) systems.
· Attractive loan repayment options.
· Access to multiple diagnostic CGMS.
· Proximity to the Green Mountains and Montpelier, enhancing work-life balance.
· Opportunities for collaboration with various specialties within CVMC.
· Association with the University of Vermont Medical Center, expanding access to additional expertise.
For those passionate about endocrinology and dedicated to providing superior patient care, we invite you to apply and join our team, contributing to our legacy in patient care, medical education, and research.
If you’re looking for a quiet pace of life with easy access to cities, then you’ll love Berlin. Centrally located 10 minutes between the capital city of Montpelier and the city of Barre, the small town of Berlin offers suburban living with a more rural feel. Experience the tranquility, quiet pace of life and convenience of being between these historic cities that offer fine dining, entertainment, arts, museums and events for the whole family. Or take a step further into nature with local hiking, biking, fishing, golf and nationally renowned skiing all close by.
As a leading health care organization that employs thousands and directly works to improve the health of more than a million people in our two-state region, we are resolutely committed to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion in our practices and our communities.
As a medical institution that focuses on care, research and training, we have a professional and moral obligation to not only understand humanity, but to embrace and care for it without bias or discrimination. That starts within our own workforce by actively promoting diversity and inclusion within our clinical and academic communities with a culture that supports and encourages respect for every individual and that recognizes and values our diverse backgrounds.
Protected health information (PHI) and HIPAA compliance
HireControl does not collect any of the following data: